New Event banner for DREAM 6

As I take a look at the new DREAM event poster it looks like Sergei Kharitonov will be making an appearance at the event, but against who? It is also interesting to see Cro Cop and Akiyama in there as well and did I mention that Mayhem is on the card? Will he be in an alternate bout for the Middleweight Grand Prix tournament just like DREAM did with Joachim "Hellboy" Hansen who replaced Eddie Alvarez and eventually won it all? We will let you know how it all unfolds.

Narcisist's opinion- I got $1000 that says Cro Cop will not be on this card, DREAM has put him out there on 3 posters to sell tickets and to get ratings in Japan. I will even be so bold as to say on September 7 he will announce he will not be fighting on this card. Two weeks before every DREAM event he gets off of a card because of injuries. Hope I am wrong, but I doubt it.