Juanito Ibarra on Quinton "Rampage" Jackson arrest

Juanito Ibarra is the guy who helped rejuvenate Quinton "Rampage" Jackson's career over the the past three plus years making him the undisputed UFC Light Heavyweight Champion and making Rampage refocus himself by training hard and dedicating himself to be an even better fighter. Now as we all know Rampage could be facing more charges on the hit and run felony that caused a pregnant woman to have a miscarriage.

Ibarra had this to say on his student and friend, "I'm devastated by what he's been through and some of the things I've heard," said Ibarra. "I've not sat down with Quinton to this day to discuss things. I pray for his well-being, and if I helped Quinton out a little bit with his growth in the sport, then I've been very blessed and honored to do that. I love this kid with all my heart, and I wish him nothing but the best."
Whatever might have caused the relationship between Jackson and Ibarra to crumble hopefully Jackson could get his problems straightened out and find it in his heart to bring back Ibarra because he is now and will always be the best thing he got going for him in his life professionally and personally, but like my partner "The Narcisist" says Rampage does need to step up and make a statement on what is going on with him and how he is feeling. We will keep you posted on any other Rampage news and details.


's Intense Debate for Comment tracking, Avatars and comment voting. Click here to sign up and comment on URDirt.com.